Please login or register. July 21, 2017, 04:53:37 PM

Author Topic: NEC NP-90MS01 Schedule Glitch  (Read 1230 times)

GOLDENAGEC

• View Profile
NEC NP-90MS01 Schedule Glitch
« on: February 14, 2016, 11:43:34 PM »
Hi all,

I'm the projectionist at a one-screen revival house/some new releases cinema in Sydney, Australia.

We've recently run into a problem where our scheduled film playlists fail to eject after screening and then stop the next film from playing.

This first occurred during our screening of Joy, which was followed by our screening of Aliens. However, the session of Joy finished, and then instead of continuing onto the next playlist scheduled, it just got stuck on the end of Joy. More recently it's happened another couple of times with both Joy again, and then also our screening of Jaws.

Is this is a commonly found problem with this projector? Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening, as our bar staff are limited in their training with the projector and go into a bit of a panic when we need to manually load the next film?

If any more detail is needed please say so and I will provide whatever is necessary.

Best,

Zach

PS: I am also curious as to the function of the Play/Pause buttons that are on the side of our projector. Normally if we need to manually play and pause a film (which happens frequently as we often have guest presenters) our bar-staff or myself must use the automated PLAY or PAUSE cues that we have programmed into our server. Is there a way to use these buttons to the same effect?

Thanks

dcinemaforum.com

NEC NP-90MS01 Schedule Glitch
« on: February 14, 2016, 11:43:34 PM »